Welcome back to my blog. This is the first installment in a new feature I am doing weekly that will showcase 7 (or so) YA books that I am super pumped about being released this week. I have my monthly post of ALL the releases for that said month, but with this feature I want to highlight the ones in particular that are on my radar.
Let’s jump right in shall we?
- There Will Come a Darkness by Katy Rose Pool
- The synopsis for this one sounds so awesome and unique that I know it will be a book right up my alley!
- Kingdom of Lost Souls by Rena Barron
- Witchdoctors and Demon Kings? I honestly don’t have to say any more than that. I need this NOW!
- We Are Lost and Found by Helene Dunbar
- 1980’s heartbreaking LGBT+ contemporary centered looming threat of aids? I am here and I have grabbed my tissues.
- Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake
- The final installment of one of my favorite series’. There is a rumor going around that Kendare doesn’t hold anything back. So does that mean no one is safe?? Better keep the tissues around for this one too.
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Witches and lots and lots of smut. Sign me up! Scratch that, I’m already at the front of the line.
- Red Skies Falling by Alex London
- The exciting sequel to last year’s Skybound, sees our heroes preparing for war. I can’t wait!
- Rated by Melissa Grey
- A new sci-fi, dystopian novel based on a societal rating system? Black mirror vibes here we come and I am so there for that.
Are you excited for any of these releases as much as I am? I hope I was able to add a new book to your TBR. Happy reading ~
Until next time,