I’ve done this tag on my old blog 2 years ago and I thought that since the time has passed,and my opinions have changed I could do another one.
I was not tagged by anyone to do this. I just thought it would be fun to revisit it!
1. A popular book or series you didn’t like.
I read the first book and it passed. Then the second book came and it flopped so hard I will not be continuing with the series.
2. A popular book or series that everyone else seems to hate but you love.
It’s not so much that people don’t like this book, it’s that they didn’t like the author. In his first interview after he sold his book he decided to trash the genre that he is writing. Not a good move. But it was a good book!
3. A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn people for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don’t like.
You all know who should have ended up with who…
4. A popular genre that you hardly reach for.
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
Sorry Chaol fans. He just missed his mark on this one!
6. A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
As I said above. The first book was decent. Then the author messed up with the second book and so on… girl bye.
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing.
The chosen one trope is getting pretty annoying if I’m going to be honest. Why can’t someone be average or normal and still be able to save the day?
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
I can’t even remember what the names of the first two books are… HA.
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Does Riverdale count? It’s not that I don’t like the comics this show originated from… it’s just I love the direction the show is taking!
Well there you have it! My unpopular opinions. Sorry if you disagree, but that’s just me. If any of you want to do the tag, by all means. I would love to hear your unpopular opinions too!
I TAG YOU
AND EVERYONE ELSE!
Until next time,