I was nominated for this lovely award by JM from Book Freak Revelations. Thanks buddy for the nomination! Go check out his blog, it’s awesome!
Although I am a guy, I will never deny that I love to fangirl over books, boys, and everything bookish related! So let’s get into this.
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
- Answer the questions given to you by the one who nominated you and your blog.
- Link back to this post so your followers would know who gave you the award. Also, so that I could see your answers to my questions.
- Formulate your own questions for those who you have nominated.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award and let them know you have nominated them.
My answers to JM’s questions!
What book did you fangirl over the hardest and why?
There are actually a couple books that I have fangirled hardcore for. For each there is a different reason, so here they are!
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes: This is my absolute favorite series and every time a new book comes out I feel like fainting from excitement.
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: Kaz Brekker. <—- HEART EYES. Oh and the low key Jesper/Wylan romance that is budding.
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas: ROWAN. Where is the sex scene I know is going to happen? I better not have to wait until book 6!
Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli: Simon and Blue are seriously the cutest couple ever! I want a companion novel or sequel please!
Who’s your most favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend? Why?
I have to choose just one?? Seriously?? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy????
I choose Magnus Damora of course! He is from Falling Kingdoms and is so sexy/dreamy/cunning. Read the books and you will fall in love!
Who’s your most-owned author?
It was once Cassandra Clare… but has been recently booted because I now own two sets of the Harry Potter books. So J.K. Rowling is now holding the most owned author! Wanna see the ones I have?
How many times have you re-read your most favorite book? Why do you keep on re-reading it?
I have now read all the released books so far in the Falling Kingdoms series, twice now. I do plan to re-read them over and over for many years to come. I just can’t get enough!
If you were to choose your ultimate OTP (one true pairing), who would it be and why?
This is a tough one! Cleo/Magnus from FK, Jesper/Wylan from SoC, Rowan/Aelin from ToG, Simon/Blue from Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda…
But in the end I will have to choose Alec and Magnus from TMI. They just belong together forever and ever!
- Your guilty pleasure book you will always fangirl?
- What is the first book you’ve ever fangirled over?
- What is your favorite TV show you fangirl over?
- How far have you fangirled over something? (ex. lined up for something, internet stalked, wrote a fan letter etc)
- Are you alone in your fangirling, or do you have friends that share your obsession? (Fellow book bloggers do not count HAHA)
Well that’s it for The Book Fangirl award! I hope you enjoyed reading. Let me know what your secret fangirl obsessions are in the comments!
Until next time,
I NOMINATE YOU!
Nicolette @ A Little Bookish A Little Writerly
Dee @ The Bookish Khaleesi
Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasm Blog
Ashley @ Socially Awkward Bookworm
Lois @ My Midnight Musing
** Don’t feel obligated to do the tag if you don’t want to! **